See how the Obagi Nu-Derm System can transform skin to look and act younger and healthier.1
Before use of the Nu-Derm After use of the Nu-Derm
System + tretinoin System + tretinoin
Photos have not been retouched. Results may vary.
Renew Your Skin
The Obagi Nu-Derm System provides you with benefits you can see and feel.
2x greater improvement in all measurements of fine lines and wrinkles vs stand-alone treatments
- Clinically significant improvement was seen in facial fine wrinkles, fine wrinkles around the mouth, lips, and eyes, as well as laxity
You’ll love the results of the Obagi Nu-Derm System combined with tretinoin together with common procedures
The Phases of Transformation
As you begin using the Obagi Nu-Derm System, your skin will undergo 4 phases of transformation.
Phase 1: Out With the Old (Weeks 1-6)
Promotes cellular turnover and maximizes the results of your procedure by penetrating the layers of your skin.
• Old, dead skin cells are pushed to the surface and replaced with fresh cells
• Itching, dryness, and redness are normal reactions as your skin adapts to the active ingredients in the system†
• Pigmented skin cells begin to become regulated, creating a more even-toned appearance
Phase 2: In With the New (Weeks 7-12)
Smoother, softer, clearer skin is created.
• Your skin begins producing normal, healthy cells
• Pigment cells are distributing melanin more evenly
• Collagen production is stimulated
• Your skin begins to acclimate to the active ingredients of the system
Phase 3: Healthy Glow (Weeks 13-18)
Your skin cells are in the process of transformation.
• Collagen production continues
• Your skin is smooth, naturally hydrated, evenly colored, and more resilient
• Your skin is becoming clearer, firmer, and tighter with improved clarity and a healthy glow
Phase 4: The New You (typically lasts indefinitely, with maintenance)
You can enjoy a complexion that’s smoother, clearer, and firmer, but remember that maintenance is crucial to long-term success!
†If you experience excessive itching, dryness, or redness, discontinue use of the system and contact your physician.
Don’t just take our word for it. Read testimonials of real women who love the Obagi Nu-Derm System.
References: 1. OMP, Inc. Data on file. 2. Herndon JH Jr, Stephens TJ, Sigler ML. Efficacy of a tretinoin/hydroquinone-based skin health system in the treatment of facial photodamage. Cosmet Dermatol. 2006;19(4):255-262. 3. Schlessinger J, Werschler P, Kenkel J. Further enhancement of facial appearance with a hydroquinone/tretinoin skin care system in patients previously treated with botulinum toxin type A: a multicenter investigator-masked study. Poster presented at: Summer Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology; July 29-August 2, 2009; Boston, MA.